Manifesto- The youngsters are entitled to diverse, multi-angled cinema.
- Films represent entertainment all the time; and art – only sometimes. The youngsters have the right to both: high-end entertainment and art.
- Films are to encourage the processes of thinking and finding.
- Kids film is not a genre. Genres are: comedy, drama, thriller, adventure, romance – all of which can be made for youngsters.
- The youngsters should have access to films about them, for them, starring actors their age.
- The youngsters have the right to go to the cinema. Preferably in sneakers.
- The youngsters have the right to familiarizing themselves with art and film production through interactive classes and workshops.